Friday, June 12, 2009

Hi Again,


A week ago, I neglected to introduce myself. My name is Kristina, and I have had the fantastic opportunity of working as an intern. I am moving up the ladder and plan to become a coordinating stylist for Beauty Revolution. I have found myself fortunate enough to be associated with a team that is made up of wonderful, loving, and hard-working, professional people.
My interests are tangled up in many different loves of unique styles. Giving "umph" to every piece of clothing or accesory you own will make you feel special. I focus on wearable items that are comforable for any situation, such as sitting in a coffee shop, slaving away on homework - which I am currently doing, but looking stylish while doing it. :-)
My objective for this post is to reveal light and airy pieces for summer, which hopefully will allow you to take the ideas and make them your own!


Enjoy!

(Picture above is taken by a wonderful Seattle street style blogger Kam Martin. Click HERE)

BARBARA MUNSEL

The pieces, the art, the music, and the atmosphere at Barbara Munsel blog makes you feel very inspired. When looking, you

really feel like you want

to get up and make art yourself. I just stum

bled over this site and I am loving everything. If you have fallen in love with thisorganic, earthly, and playful website as well, go vist the rest! HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin