Thursday, June 4, 2009

New blog... new website... not a new me - though :)




Hey... okay, I admit it. I suck at his blogging thing. But at least I am honest. :)

I am trying to twitter, facebook, link up, and all sorts of things.... so we will see. 

My favorite things:
working on the magazine is so much fun!!! We love our team, we love our readers and hearing from everyone... trying to figure out how to make sure we can all "chat" on this thing. Like I said I suck, but I am willing to try.

I work for Beauty Revolution Magazine as the Editor in Chief... we are building up momentum and loving what we do. (www.beautyrevolutionmagazine.com)

I work with some top-notch people in the magazine and out side of the magazine. We all network within the fashion industry. 

Another fav is Fashion Group International

I serve on the Board of Directors (Regional) as Treasurer and Regional Director Elect Seattle.
This is a huge honor. (www.fgi.org)

I will try to update each event, show and fun thing that we are up to.

Today: Fashion Group International and New York City at the Cosmopolitan Club and Conde Nast.

Coming Up: 
1. AllStar Fitness fashion show by Eduardo Khawam 
2. Seattle Pacific University's fashion show: see Greg'ry Doom (BR Stylist) and Kristina Krug's (BR Stylist Intern) blogs as well... I will connect us. 
3. Fall photo shoots featuring some great clothing from Mario's and Lola Pop - some very chic places to purchase clothes.

Make sure to look up our ALL NEW imaging at:
www.beautyrevolutionmagazine.com

Have a GREAT day!!!

-SUSAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin